Thursday, August 28, 2008

Tallan's First Haircut

Oooh - we mentioned it before, but our hairstylist sent us pictures of Tallan's first haircut! We were in a hurry and forgot our camera, so thanks to Cristen, we have pics :)


I met Cristen at a fancy Aveda salon. I instantly liked her and she gave me the best haircut I'd ever had! I never had so many compliments before :) Anyway, she stopped working there and instead started working full time in insurance (boy, do I know how she feels) so that she could go back to school. Well, she lives only minutes away from us so I started going to her house to get my haircut (all at Super Cuts prices - not Aveda - of course the decor of her washer and dryer is different than the salon...). Anyway, I convinced Mike to try her and he really likes her too. He insisted we get Tallan's haircut through her since his hair was getting long and would be tricky to cut properly.

Ta da - sporting a new cut! Tallan Blatchford! "I think there is something on my sleeve. It looks like cereal."

Then we took a trip down to Walmart to get his passport photos taken. We made a stop off at H&M for Tallan to model this reversible hat for me at H&M. See dad, even with no hair he is adorable!

As we said, Tallan is now crawling and pulling himself up on everything. Being so active has really shaped up his torso. Here's my shirtless ab man :)

Emerging from the closet...


Look Papa, Tallan's gone crabbing! He's a natural.

I bought this pool float shaped like a car for $7. We haven't been to the pool with it yet, but I thought Tallan might enjoy just sitting in it in our livingroom. No sharp edges or hard parts - all good. Plus, it's deflatable so daddy can't get so mad about us taking over the livingroom. Do the Flintstone's come to mind? Yabba Dabba Doo!

No comments: