Then we went back to daddy's office to check out the view - and his desk. Tallan was very excited - it was like a rollercoaster on wheels!
There's a lot of files here, daddy...
Tallan decided he could easily do daddy's job. "Mike Blatchford's office, how may I help you? Just a minute - I'm sure I can find that answer for you somewhere..."
It was very hot, so we had some fun at the waterpark at Blue Mountain Park earlier this week. It was great fun. Tallan enjoyed some time on the swings, teeter totter, and some wooden spring toys.
Daddy took Tallan into the water at the kiddie pool - it was very cold! Perfect to cool hot little toes :)
Daddy needed a haircut so we took Tallan for his very first professional haircut. Now he sports a much shorter do :) It reached 30 degrees today, so we headed to the dollar store to buy an apartment sized pool for little Tallan to cool off. He had a blast! Just the right temperature to cool a little bum.
Just look at that face - best $2 ever spent!
No comments:
Post a Comment