We woke up to a cloudy morning but while Tallan was having the first nap of the day, the weather cleared up and we saw some sunshine. Mike called for a fried chicken picnic in the park so I was in! We packed up Tallan and dressed him somewhat warm for a breezy afternoon in the park. First stop chicken, next, Burnaby Mountain Park!
We were starving (especially Mike after pushing the stroller up the steep, grassy incline at Burnaby Mountain towards the playground). We unanimously decided, eat first, play later! We gave Tallan his first little bite of a french fry dipped in gravy (bad parents).

He is not sure he likes it. "What are you feeding me?"

So Daddy gives Tallan a little nibble of a chicken leg.

We aren't sure if he got any, but he looks pretty agreeable.

Next, some good old swing time - tastety! Get that awful taste of chicken out of my mouth...

My heart melts. Pure joy...

Oh, how I love weekends. Daddy hugs galore! The male bonding begins...

Next, Tallan and Mike brave the slide.

Then Tallan takes the play centre for a drive. Out of my way!

"I think I dropped something....hello down there!"

One last ride on the swing before we leave the park. Oh - a comment on my stylish little man. He's got an adorable blue H&M waffle shirt, Khaki pants from Baby Gap, and baby blue Addias runners. Total cost: $4. Good shopping, mommy.

No comments:
Post a Comment