Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Busy Tuesday

Today Tallan slept in until 8:30am so I decided to try out the "little swimmers" baby drop in swim time at Poirier pool. It is usually during his nap time, but it worked out today. I also never went before because it is too hard to juggle changing wet Tallan and wet Mommy without Daddy's help, but we were given this old umbrella stroller that worked perfectly for the extra hands I needed. Tallan was excited and knew exactly where we were headed!

I wish I had my camera in the pool as poor Tallan was so excited to see other babies. We haven't seen any of the moms and babies from our regular group for over a week! Tallan was grabbing onto other babies in the pool and giving them a lick or two. He also tried to climb on a number of them and touch some faces. We had some fun and he was really tired and ready for the first nap of the day. Out for 2 hours, he finally woke around 1pm. We then got right back into the car seat and went to Jacquie's for a playdate! There were fewer mommies and babies there this time, but it was nicer not being so crowded :) Tallan got to see Sam, Aili, Sophie, and Angie's neighbour's little girl, Zoe.


Tallan spent a lot of time with Sophie's little play house.

In fact, I think he was trying to find a way to get in...

Not through the roof, silly!

Maybe this magic wand will help...

After having enough fun with the house, Tallan and Sam moved onto Jacquie's coffee table. It's so much fun to stand... "We have to stick together, Sam. The girls outnumber us!"

No comments: