Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Bibitty Bobitty Mr. Mu

Tallan and I took a trip out to Lougheed Mall to run the usual errands...Walmart, Safeway, London Drugs...when we saw this awesome new ride just outside the Bay. It's Cinderella's carriage! How fun. I wasn't sure if Tallan would like it more than the racecar, but he certainly did. It was like a little house - how could he not love it?

"Hello, there! Um...I'm Price Charming, not Cinderella."

Oops - those seats are really slippery!

Ah - a rope. Some dangerous fun heading our way...

Tallan's sleepers are just getting in the way of his crawling around so Daddy helped tie them into a nice, neat bow. Thanks, Daddy...

Angie and Aili lent us this great Tiny Love activity centre while they were away on holidays. It was a lot of fun, but today Tallan enjoyed the Rice Krispies' boxes just a little more...

Oh, I just never tire of being Tallan's mommy. I'm getting in all the cuddles I can before he decides mommy hugs are not cool :(

No comments: