Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Busy Bees Preschool

I'm sorry I've been delinquent in posting to the blog - it has been a busy week. Our condo is now sold and we are quickly trying to find a place to buy. We have to be out of here by the 1st of November so there is a lot to do. So here are some updates on what we've done this past week:

On Monday last week, Tallan and I dropped into a public run preschool at the Cameron Rec centre to see what it was like. Most of the children were older than Tallan but he still had a pretty good time.

He turned some boxes over...


Then climbed on the activity centre and slide:

"Hey, are you following me?"


Then he spent a little time pushing the giant legos around. I guess it is a little early for building structures :)

After playing all morning, he got back in his jammies for a nice nap. When he woke, he helped me sort the laundry. As you can see, there was a lot of laundry. Mommy got a little behind!

No comments: