Friday, September 19, 2008

9 months today :)

I'm sorry it has been so long since my last post but with Mike working late every night and our apartment getting so many viewing requests, I am stuck cleaning like a maniac while Tallan goes down for naps. Then, when he gets up, I whisk him off to leave the place empty for the viewings. On Wednesday, Tallan decided he didn't want to nap and so he followed me around destroying everything I organized. Sigh.
Yesterday, Tallan had the worst night and wouldn't sleep - even when we tried to settle him in our own bed. He really needs his own space!

Today, he is 9 whole months old! I am so thankful for all this time I have had to spend with him. He is such a blessing for my soul. He's down for a nap now and once he wakes, I have to vacuum the bedroom and then get out of here for another real estate showing, so I have to make this quick.

On Monday, Tallan and I went out with Aili and Angie for a yummy greek lunch.

Aili was very excited. What a smile!

Tallan had a show down with some pita bread. That's showing it who's boss...

"You call this a piece of pita?"

"I'm onto you, pancake..."
Tallan wins the showdown as the pieces of pita crumble into the highchair under his feet. Don't be fooled by the innocent face.

Next. he tried a little lime.

Before you feel too sorry for him, you should know that he did go back for seconds, and thirds...

A little look of confusion. "What the heck was that??"

Good times, good times. T-Bear and Miss Muffin say goodbye for now.


No comments: