We loved the pics of Tallan and Elisa so much that we booked another photoshoot with Michelle Chai, but she wasn't available until November so we tried a photographer named Cindy Penner for October. I know it sounds a little picture crazy, but Mike says these are the years we will want to remember so there will never be too many pics of our family. I agree. I love our kids so much! Cindy just wasn't as good as Michelle (
michellechaiphotography.com) - see September photoshoot in our blog, but these are some of my favourite pics :)
I can never see enough of the two men I love most in the world :)


My "eager to carry his sister around like a doll" son.

I'm not sure when we'll put a stop to this open mouth kissing, but for now, it's melt your heart adorable!!

Daddy's little girl.


Oh those smiles. I can just hear his laugh. So much fun as he wrestles with daddy.


"I adore you."

"Smooshy face kisses."



And then there's always the artsy pic that captures my heart.
No comments:
Post a Comment