Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Another Day in the Life...

No particular rhyme or reason for this post - just wanted to upload some of our good pics from our camera over the last while :) Hope you like them.

Grampa came for a visit a few weeks ago to help us finish our basement. Elisa shows off her sitting skills for him.

Tallan and Elisa snuggle on his Winnie the Pooh Sofabed.


But Tallan doesn't actually like to share his sofabed so here's a behind the scene look at what's really happening as we try to take a nice "snuggling siblings" picture. "Why won't you let me bite her??"

I decided to open the package of hairbands I received for Elisa at our baby shower and try it on her head to see if she looked more girlie. Ta da. Little miss Elisa.


Tallan smiled and laughed at her and wanted one too. So, here are the twins.

But Tallan decides he really likes them. "I think I'll take this one, too..."

"I think they look better on me."

"Is it on yet?"

"Ahhhh. Perfect. Aren't I adorable? Got any more?"

No comments: