Hey Everyone. I thought I would put our final few pics from our camera up so that we would be up to date :)
Tallan's favourite seat as always.

Elisa chomping on what seemed a lot like a nipple...


Tallan is very skilled at Lego. He played quietly all by himself making quite neat towers. Hint, hint - they'd be great Christmas gifts...except I'd probably go for the next size up in Mega Bloks rather than the small Lego - he is good with it, but I don't want to worry about it with him or Elisa :) He's quite the little architect :)

On Monday mornings we go to the Salvation Army temple nursery and hang out with Angie, Aili, & Tomio as well as Karen, Samuel & Noah, and a few other moms. It's great getting out and seeing other moms - sharing our highs and lows :) Plus, I love taking Tallan out and letting him spend time with other children as well as run around outside. The second time we went, it was sunny but it had rained so there were puddles outside in the fenced area. Boy did Tallan have a great time soaking himself up to the knees in mud. This time, I was prepared with an MEC Newt Suit I bought from a lady on craigslist - I know, what a surprise :) It was only $3 and worth ten times as much seeing him run around in the rain having fun! It is so cute. It looks like a contaimination suit!
This was clearly after Halloween :) Samuel and Tallan are picking their favs...or deciding whether to pick them up or kick them.

Then Tallan chases Aili for a awhile.

Tallan shared his Wiggles chair with Elisa. She sits amazingly well - what a big girl! We didn't even think to take a picture until she sat there for a quite a while all by herself. Little Queen Ellie on her thrown.

What?

Such an innocent face!

Did you just say "cookie"?

Ok - that's it. You're up to date. Bye for now!
No comments:
Post a Comment