So I gave in and re-purchased a Bumbo off craigslist. We had one for Tallan but sold it after he was done with it. We bought it for the same price we sold it for so really, we didn't lose any money and we didn't have to store it all this time. I think it worked out nicely. This one also came with a tray that Tallan's didn't.
Go figure Tallan's chubby little thighs didn't allow him to sit in the bumbo when he was 3 or 4 months old, but 21 month old Tallan loves the bumbo - the most comfortable seat he's been in!

Now for the little E's turn - who the seat is actually for...

But Tallan doesn't agree. "Outta my Bumbo, baby!"

Triumphant Tallan.

So Ellie resigns to the playmat.

"Sigh. I sure wish I was in that chair..."

Other than stealing his sister's chair, Tallan has been growing up fast and has already started shaving that 5 o'clock shadow...oh wait, I think that was chocolate...
No comments:
Post a Comment