We met with Michelle Chai again today to do family photos (see September photoshoot) - but with Mike this time. It was a horrible, rainy day, but we managed to find a dry spot in between bad weather :) It was miserable and Tallan wouldn't have anything to do with the camera or smiling on demand. Again, here are my favorite pics from that day :) Michelle did her magic and there are some wonderful pics that I was totally surprised by. Think freezing cold, screaming children!
A tender moment between daddy and Tallan.

Family pic on the pier :)

Little Elisa did her best to be in good spirits and was far more cooperative than Tallan was for the photoshoot. Calm gentleness in her eyes.


Adorable at first glance, but I think daddy was actually trying to throw Tallan into the water...

Best chums :)


I'm not sure when she captured this one (some time between screams I guess) but I love it!

Tallan practising his baby Koala hold on daddy.

Isn't life wonderful? Can you hear the squeal that goes along with this adorable face?
2 comments:
What a wonderful beautiful Family!
THese are such fabulous photos Nancy!!!
Post a Comment