Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Dad's Visit

Thanks to Dad, we have a completed basement ceiling - hooray! Mike is well on his way to completing his workshop...he just needs cabinets and a workbench. Hmmm....maybe that's not well on it's way, but it's way further than we've been since last summer!

Dad's visit included a very smiley baby E :)

And a very sleepy T-Bear...

Grandpa decided it was a good opportunity to decorate Tallan with some gummy bears. So that's where Mike gets it from!!

And thanks to some beautiful sunshine, we had a great time at the park!

Tallan gets some help crossing the monkey bars...

Putting Elisa to work! You can't really tell but this is a cool digger so you can dig up and move sand like a backhoe...or I think that's what you call it. I'm not really the " big machines" type of gal. Just ask Jen and Kelly :) Some story about cats and trees in SK.


The weight might be more even if dad and I got on the teeter totter.

Relaxing after dad went home, Tallan kicks off his pants and Ellie enjoys a mum mum.



No comments: