Tallan scopes out a turkey for dinner. But this turkey was mean - he was body checking the fence! I guess he didn't agree with those dinner plans.
Tuesday, March 30, 2010
Oh Maple Wood Farms
Karen, a friend of ours from mommy group, suggested we make a trip to Maple Wood Farm one Monday about a month ago. Ever since, Tallan and I have been visiting the farm regularly. Now I am destined to have a poopy wheeled stroller for months until he gets out of his obsession with animals phase.
The following two pictures are what happened when I told Tallan we had no more duck food to give the ducks. Makes you want to smother him with kisses, doesn't it? And yes, we got more duck food.


Tallan scopes out a turkey for dinner. But this turkey was mean - he was body checking the fence! I guess he didn't agree with those dinner plans.
Tallan and daddy frolick in the goat field. I think Daddy is attempting to form a pyramid with a couple of pregnant goats. Not sure it's a good idea to relive his cheerleading dreams here, but hey, who am I am say?
Elisa and I stay out of the goat field because apparently they like to jump on baby strollers. Baaad idea, goats. I think this kid is looking a little too longingly at baby Elisa, if you ask me!
Tallan scopes out a turkey for dinner. But this turkey was mean - he was body checking the fence! I guess he didn't agree with those dinner plans.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment