Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Jen's Visit & the last of our March pics

We were lucky enough to have Jen & Kelly come see us during their visit here in mid-March. They both looked great and it was good to see them. This picture is because Tallan wanted to look at the picture on the camera before agreeing to be in one.

Okay, then, but we still need a faster camera!

Our camera ran out of batteries so we didn't get more than a few pictures in, but Mike managed to take this one because he has a strange sense of humour. I guess it's just another preview pic for your Christmas calendars. I know - can't wait, eh?

Also because Mike has a strange sense of humour...and a thing for butts.

This is what happened when I left the room and tried to check my email while the kids were still awake. Poor Elisa. I guess Tallan got carried away with sharing his toys.



It's okay. She was slowly eating her way out of the pile.

See? She's fine.


Here Elisa is in the waiting area while the bath was filling up.

And here they are in the waiting area while pajamas and bedtime snacks were being prepared :) Talk about tough customers!

Here's Elisa's adorable Hippo teeth :)

And finally, last but not least, Tallan's solution to my threat that he won't get any more stickers if I keep finding them on our floors and furniture. Oh, I love them so!!

No comments: