Even on the swing, poor little Elisa wasn't cracking a smile.
On the other hand, her brother was running around like a wild monkey. And falling like one, too.

He did a lot of running into the wooded areas of the park with Dad in tow. "What's he doing?" you ask. Look again. Yes, it definately was a poop stance.
But really, poop break aside, we had a blast! "Whoa!" he kept saying. You said it, son :)
After a brief visit from a friend mid-week, I set Elisa down in the carseat to lock the door. But Tallan decided we should go out. Buckling his sister into her carseat (well, mostly), he was already putting on his boots as I was waving goodbye. Elisa wasn't too happy - perhaps she was concerned about her safety since only her hips were fastened into the seat.
Mike taught Tallan to pick up sticks on walks (instead of rocks) so Tallan now looks for branches long enough to be a staff & walking aid. I'm not sure this was a good idea, but he sure enjoys it!
Stick or no stick, puddles of water always have magnetic appeal for him. Sometimes you just can't get your pants wet enough!
Chinese New Year came and went fairly low key for us this year. We made our trip to my mom's for New Year's Eve dinner and collected a good number of lucky red envelopes for Tallan and Elisa's savings accounts. Auntie Cindy and Tina admire adorable Elisa in her Chinese dress.
Tallan and his cousin Calvin have a good time chasing each other. I had to take a picture because his smile always makes me happy.
Also about a week ago, I took Tallan and Elisa to Brentwood mall to look at the animals in the pet store, but we discovered some childrens entertainers there. There were free balloon animals, face painting, juggling acts, music, dancing, and more. Tallan had a car painted on his face and both Tallan and Elisa got severa; balloon animals. They loved playing with them. By the end of the night, the balloon animals were losing air and becoming tubes again, but it was just as fun for them!
Elisa thinks they are delicious.
Tallan preferred to stockpile his balloons behind his head.
I tried my hand at making a balloon animal. This is a bunny.
Ok, not so good, but later I redeemed myself by recreating a balloon dog. Way to go, me!

He did a lot of running into the wooded areas of the park with Dad in tow. "What's he doing?" you ask. Look again. Yes, it definately was a poop stance.
1 comment:
WHOA!! Most impressive balloon dog!
Post a Comment