Sunday, January 3, 2010

Slowly Catching Up

There is so much to post from the holidays, but I will have to do it slowly as I find time. Here are some older pics that we had but haven't posted yet.

One night, Mike went to check on Tallan before we went to bed and he found Tallan asleep on the floor crawling across the room. He laughed so hard, he ran to get the camera. I've heard of sleep walking, but really...how did he fall asleep in this position?? His bed is to the right of this picture.


I found a small water table on craigslist for Tallan (Mike didn't want a big sand and water table because he insisted the sand would be all over our lawn). We picked it up and and because Tallan was such a good boy all morning as I went to get it, I let him play with it the same day. It wasn't raining out, but it was cold. I filled the water table with hot water so that he wouldn't get cold playing with it outside, but Tallan thought it was better as a hot tub.


Elisa is such an easy going baby. She often chills on Tallan's Wiggles' chair. "Hey, how's it going? Can you pass me the remote?"

But Tallan confuses Elisa with Santa Claus. Sadly, he finds out she is not.


So off Tallan goes. No "ho, ho, ho's" or candy canes here, my friend.

We got tired of putting all the balls back in Tallan's ball house every day so we decided it was time he played in a ball-less house. Good times until it sprung a leak. Good-bye ball house. Phew.


More good times in Elisa's exersaucer. Yum, yum - rattling toy thing.

No comments: