Friday, July 9, 2010

Getting Caught Up

I thought I better upload a few pics from May that we didn't get around to sharing as well since my project of blogging our vacation is finally done.

When I peaked out of the kitchen to see what all the commotion was about, our smart little boy said, "Baby made a mess!" Hmmm. Somehow I don't think she was alone in this adventure...

Our little cuties snuggling on the rocking chair sharing a drink of juice in the morning.

Uh oh, someone dropped it!


Maybe if we laugh hysterically, neither of us will get blamed!


"Well, that didn't work...quick, Esa, I'll distract them with a jig while you escape out the back!"


"Aw, man - it's so hard getting away when you can't run yet."


The punishment? Confinment in a tightly rolled blanket like a burrito.


We were invited over to a girlfriends house to try out their new trampoline! Tallan had a blast jumping with the big boys. They were all colour coordinated with red shirts. That is until Tallan's was soaked by some water balloons. Then, he demaned they be removed. I swear, I didn't bring my naked son to the party :)


May also brought my nephew Calvin's birthday. The party was a good excuse to doll up our little princess!


It's so great seeing the kids play together now. One of their favorite activites in hanging out in the ball pen together!

No comments: