Sunday, December 7, 2008

Getting Ready for Christmas

We are almost finished putting everything away in our new home and finally feeling like we're settled. Last week, we managed to put up the Christmas tree. It was a fun, and Tallan wanted to help taste test all the ornaments. Luckily, we had a baby gate to put around it to avoid too many disasters, but I also made sure there were some ornaments within grabbing distance near the bottom. These non-breakable decoy ornaments saved the day on many occasions.

Here he is envisioning his plan of attack.

Showing us how to boogy...

Sharing a good belly laugh with mommy...

Watching Rudolph with daddy...


It's a new house, but the shoes are just as tasty.


I was busy making dinner and daddy was watching the hockey game so Tallan decided to make himself useful. He pulled out, then climbed into my kitchen drawer and started reorganizing some of our colanders and plastic trays. What would I do without my little helper :)

"What is all this junk?"

Whoa - just a little more careful tossing out some of that stuff, my love! Yes, the yellow tray is airborne.

No comments: