Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Dip in a Bucket

Once again, we're back. Sorry for the delay in posting. We're almost done unpacking. We just need a TV stand so that we have somewhere to unpack our DVD's to :)

Tallan was a great sport although he helped unpack in an unconventional way. Disclaimer: No babies were hurt in the making of this photo.
Tallan and Dhillon had a great time sharing slober and kisses during his visit. They were about the same size and were best buddies. But if Dhillon is grandpa's son, that makes the dog Tallan's uncle...hmmm....

Fun with daddy in the treehouse at Brentwood.

Gotcha!

That's going to be a tough trek up the slide that way, sweetheart..

"What? Why are you looking at me like that? Is there something on my face?"

Tallan has discovered the adorable baby in the mirror and loves playing with him. He does all the right things... "I'm so into me..."

"Hey you - are you talkin' to me?"

Now that's more like my adorable walking baby. He's waving hello.

1 comment:

Mike Blatchford said...

This blog is awesome! I have it bookmarked at work and check in on it whenever I need to smile! Such a cute kid must have really good genes. I can't wait till the next posting.
- unbiased, anonymous viewer