Saturday, November 15, 2008

Catching Up

Just another post to catch you up on the happenings of our family since mid-October. We moved out of our old 1 bedroom apartment into a nice 2200 sqft townhouse. It feels like a home but there is so much to do and our visa bill says it wasn't the place for us :(

Here is Tallan in great papa's pj's sitting on our bed after we sold the frame. It was on the floor and great fun to crawl onto - and off of. Goodbye shared bedroom.


Admist the moving boxes and millions of errands, I made sure we made it out to have some fun at some playdates. This one at Angie's is very busy! As always, Tallan is adoring someone else's mom.

Then Tallan and Alex play with the best toy. Great sharing sweetheart! Tallan loves boxes - and laundry baskets for that matter. He can climb in head first all by himself - although it's often a good idea to give him a hand out of them....

Alex can't decide whether to stay in the box or play with the drum. Good problem solving, Alex!

At Vicki's house, Tallan takes over Madeline's ball toy like a fort - it was a very cool toy. I'm not sure why this picture comes out this way - it's driving me crazy, but I can't turn it around!

Angie and I took a trip to Costco where Tallan and Aili get to sit in the double seater shopping carts there. Several people asked if they were twins! We didn't get a picture, but they had fun looking at each other and touching forheads. They also took turns eating the Costco coupons and grocery lists.

And of course, there's good old Gymboree. Tallan is awe struck by bubble time.

Gotcha!

"Nobody knows the troubles I've seen....Nobody knows, the sorrows....wait a minute...someone left the other side of this jail cell completely open! Now I can escape this colourful, padded cage."

"Here buddy, let me give you a hand out of this rainbow tunnel."

No comments: