I'm sorry I've been delinquent in posting to the blog but we have been so busy preparing for our move. I'll try to catch you up. Last Wednesday, I went to a play date at the Public Health office and weighed Tallan. He has finally broke the 20 lb mark and is proudly 20 lbs, 6.6 oz! Hooray. He is slowly but surely gaining. We are going regularly to playdates, Gymboree, and now a program called Strong Start. It's like pre, pre-school. It is mostly for older children but they allow babies from birth up to children 5 years of age. It's a large range, but Tallan gets to play, watch older children, eat snacks at a table, drink water from a cup, and learn that some children play nicer than others.
He is still enjoying his bath time as much as ever and can sit basically by himself...although getting in is all the fun. He usually wants to get out shortly after:)
He spends a little time weiner fishing...and he always catches a good one :)

With so much to do, daddy puts Cinderella to work hand washing our floors. "Those rides in the carriage aren't free, my love."

With Tallan constantly on the move, daddy finds a way to keep him contained.

Peek a Boo!

Albert Einstein has nothing on my little genius. Maybe the staticky hair is due to all those neurons firing :)

No comments:
Post a Comment