Monday, October 6, 2008

Grandpa's Visit

Boy, it sure has been busy with Mike's family visiting. Last weekend it was Grandma. This weekend it was Grandpa. Tallan and Grandpa had some fun. Fall out of your chair fun. Silly, Grandpa! Actually it sounds like according to grandpa's crew, his name should be grumpa. I like it!

Grumpa shares some stories with Tallan.

Then Tallan hops on and rides grumpa's shoulders. "Turn left, grumpa-mobile!"

Next, grumpa shares some butter chicken dinner. Spice just doesn't phase this little trooper :)

Then he helps himself to a little bit of mommy's ice cream.

Tallan enjoys a few minutes on great grandma's lap.

Then gets a little bonk on the head from uncle Tony. Wait a minute - I think it's much funnier the other way around. How did uncle Tony pull this one off?

The next day's sunny weather lent itself to a short park visit. Grumpa gives Tallan a little swing.

Then he does a little horse back riding with daddy.

Um...I mean horse back sliding...darn plastic horses don't have a lot of grip to them!

B-bye, grumpa!


No comments: