I've been back at work since January 5th and am exhausted, but instead of taking a nap today, I am blogging - consider yourselves very special :) I thought we'd start to catch you up with some December memories.
After returning from Logan's birthday party, Tallan fully enjoyed his helium balloon party favor. It was like having a special dog on a leash.

With a little help from static cling, it never leaves his side.

Tallan finds one of his Christmas gifts under the tree and decides to do a little light housekeeping.

After spending time in the bathroom, Tallan emerges with a little trail. Perhaps it's his version of hansel's bread crumbs. I think there's something on your sleeper, son...

Daddy can't resist the amount of snow we've had and heads outside with Tallan. Bundled up in his brand new snow suit, they do some exploring. A little cautious at first, Tallan needs a little nudge from daddy to move around in the snow.

Whoa. Snowflakes are falling on my head....it's so great to see a smile.

Next Tallan gets quite brave and takes daddy down into the snow. Daddy reminds Tallan there's a witness close by...

So our culprit retreats - but it's a slow getaway. Mommy may have to find a shovel to bail these two out.

No comments:
Post a Comment