Sunday, February 1, 2009

Christmas 2008

It's unbelievable that it's already been a year since Tallan entered our lives. We can't imagine being happy without him anymore. So, for his first real Christmas, we head back to the island. It's a crazy snowy winter, but we make it a day early :)

Tallan has a great little late night snack with auntie Jen.

Then has a wrestling/snuggle fest with daddy on the floor.

He makes his way over to the overflowing pile of gifts under the tree. "I think I'll take this one." Of course he has a remote in his hand. He always finds the remotes - like daddy with chocolate...

Grandma spoils him with three sets of Little People toys. Tallan hardly knows which one to play with!

At grandpa's, Tallan gets really excited about his car seat. Who needs to take it out of the box - works great just like this! To think I was buying him fancy chairs and couches for nothing!

After dinner, Tallan gives uncle Kelly a special thai massage.

At my family's Christmas party, the grandsons get together for a nice photo opp. Hopefully next year, we can add some granddaughters to the pic :)

A nice family snuggle in front of the tree :)

Tallan's daycare skills help him as he communicates his concerns. "Excuse me, Calvin, but I believe I saw this piece of foam first."

No comments: