Thursday, September 10, 2009

Auntie Jen's Visit & Some Old August News

Auntie Jen and Kelly came to visit in August. It was a great time for all of us.

Elisa is wide awake for Kelly...


Jen reads a book with Tallan...


Tallan finds a new way to play with his slide...

Ellie chills with the owl...

and got really excited after a bath!

Unlike Tallan, Elisa loved the swing right away...it took Tallan months to warm up to it, but lucky for us, the swing entertains Ellie for a good 10 minutes at a time.


The 2 inch sunflower that our neighbours gave us this spring has turned into a monster! Talk about Jack & the Beanstalk...

Tallan waters daddy's head...


Elisa falls asleep...


Things get a little out of hand in the ball house...


I bought this teeter totter for Tallan off of craigslist for $6. He loved it the first day, but today the hose nozzle was the preferred choice for his backyard fun.


Ok - that's all for now. Elisa is awake and crying so I have to go. I hope you all love the pics cause I gave up my nap for them :) Take care.

1 comment:

Jen said...

I love them Nancy. Thank you, thank you!!