Hi Everyone - Yes I know I haven't posted for a long time. It's hard being back at work and trying to spend what little time I have with Tallan - I wish there were more hours in a day. Things are going ok with this pregnancy - not sure if things will change over the next few weeks. Most of the problems I had with the last pregnancy started between 24 and 28 weeks so we'll soon see if Ed causes me as much difficult as Bubba did. It is completely worth it - Tallan is a dream child but it would sure make me think a little longer about our number 3 if I have the same problems this time around as I did last.
Anyway, here's a little bit to catch you up on what has happened these past few months. Tallan is starting to enjoy feeding himself and he's pretty good at it.

He has the right idea, but the carpet doesn't believe it. Neither did daddy.

Grampa brought his Wii over on his last visit and taught Mike to bowl. Serious Mike looks on to make sure Grampa doesn't cheat...it doesn't look like he's happy with the current score.

We've been stopping at a nearby park on the way home from daycare whenever it's a sunny day. Tallan is always a little hesitant at first, like he's taking on the park in a showdown.

Tallan and daddy roughin' it in the bush. Or atleast by a bush.

Oh no, it's a scary bear eating all of Tallan's ravioli!
"Just kidding, mommy. It's just me."

No comments:
Post a Comment